Use this package if you need to automatically create Google Calendar events from new Salesforce events.
Note: It does not convert existing Salesforce events to Google Calendar events.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Salesforce connection for Source and G Suite connection for Target.
Specify the Google calendar name to add the event to.. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click CalendarId.
- Enter the required calendar name in the box instead of "Enter your Calendar name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create Google Calendar events only for new Salesforce events, matching some condition, you can add filter conditions for the source events. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.