This integration selects new TMetric tasks and imports them to Asana.
Note: For best results, users in Asana should be pre-synced with workspace members in TMetric.
Note: It does not import pre-existing TMetric tasks to Asana tasks.
How to Set Up
- Select or create connections: TMetric connection for Source and Asana connection for Target.
- Specify the ids of the projects and the workspace to assign Asana tasks to:
- Open the import task
- On the Mapping Definition of your import task, specify one or more IDs of projects to assign your tasks to instead of ["Enter your Project Id 1","Enter your Project Id 2",...]. The IDs should be specified as a JSON array: the whole list must be enclosed in Square brackets, the IDs must be enclosed in double quotation marks and separated with commas.
- Specify the ID of your workspace to import tasks to instead of Enter your Workspace Id.
- Save the task.
- Specify the schedule on which the integration will run automatically.
- To create Asana tasks from specific TMetric tasks, configure filters in the task editor.
- You can completely remove mapping for the Projects field if you don't want to assign the imported tasks to projects. Note that tasks are created as Private in this case.
- If you don't want imported Asana tasks to have a prefix 'TMetric task' in the name, edit mapping for the Name field.