Use this package if you need to automatically add new SugarCRM leads to a MailChimp subscriber list.
Note: It does not convert existing SugarCRM leads to MailChimp subscribers.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: SugarCRM connection for Source and MailChimp connection for Target.
Specify the list to add MailChimp subscribers to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click ListId.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create MailChimp subscribers only for specific new SugarCRM leads, you can add filter conditions for the source leads. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.