Use this package if you need to automatically create QuickBooks customers from new Mailchimp subscribers in a specified list.
Note: It does not convert existing Mailchimp subscribers to QuickBooks customers.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Mailchimp connection for Source and QuickBooks connection for Target.
Specify the list to get Mailchimp subscribers from. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- In the Filter group enter the name of the required Mailchimp list to the rightmost box instead of "Enter your List name...".
- Click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create QuickBooks customers only for specific new Mailchimp subscribers, you can add more filter conditions for the source customers. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.