Use this package if you need to automatically create Salesforce contacts from new Mailchimp subscribers in a specified list.
Note: It does not convert existing Mailchimp subscribers to Salesforce contacts.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Mailchimp connection for Source and Salesforce connection for Target.
Specify the list to get Mailchimp subscribers from, and optionally the name of the Salesforce account to add Salesforce contacts for. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- In the Filter group enter the name of the required Mailchimp list to the rightmost box instead of "Enter your List name...".
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click AccountId.
- Optionally enter the account name in the box instead of "Enter your Account name...".
Note: If there is no account with the specified name, created contacts are not linked to any account.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how).
- If you need to create Salesforce contacts only for specific new Mailchimp subscribers, you can add more filter conditions for the source contacts. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.
- If you want to add new Salesforce contacts from all MailChimp lists, you can remove the filter by the list name. For this point to the import task, and click Edit, then, in the Filter group click Remove.