Use this package if you need to automatically create Salesforce leads from new MailChimp subscribers in a specified list.
Note: It does not convert existing MailChimp subscribers to Salesforce leads.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: MailChimp connection for Source and Salesforce connection for Target.
Specify the list to get MailChimp subscribers from, and the name of the company to add Salesforce leads for. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- In the Filter group enter the name of the required MailChimp list to the rightmost box instead of "Enter your List name...".
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click Company.
- Enter the required company name in the box instead of "Enter your Company name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how).
- If you need to create Salesforce leads only for specific new MailChimp subscribers, you can add more filter conditions for the source leads. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.