Use this package if you need to automatically create SendPulse contacts from new Zoho CRM contacts.
Note: It does not convert existing Zoho CRM contacts to SendPulse contacts.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Zoho CRM connection for Source and SendPulse connection for Target.
Specify the list to add SendPulse contacts to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click ListId.
- Enter the required mailing list name in the box instead of "Please enter your List name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create SendPulse contacts only for new Zoho CRM contacts, matching some condition, you can add filter conditions for the source contacts. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.