This integration selects new Jira Service Management tickets and imports them to TMetric as tasks.
Note: It does not import pre-existing Jira Service Management tickets to TMetric tasks.
How to Set Up
- Select or create connections: Jira Service Management connection for Source and TMetric connection for Target.
- Provide the necessary information for the integration execution:
- Open the import task.
- On the Mapping Definition, for the AssigneeId field, specify the email of TMetric member who will work with the task instead of Enter TMetric member's email....
- For the ProjectId field, specify the name of TMetric project within which the task will be executed instead of Enter your Project name....
- Save the task.
- Specify the schedule on which the integration will run automatically.
- To create TMetric tasks from specific new Jira Service Management tickets, configure filters in the task editor.