This integration selects new TMetric tasks and imports them to Wrike.
Note: It does not import pre-existing TMetric tasks to Wrike tasks.
Note: For the correct work of this integration, projects in Wrike must be pre-synced with projects in TMetric.
How to Set Up
- Select or create connections: TMetric connection for Source and Wrike for Target.
- Provide the necessary information for the integration execution:
- Open the import task.
- In Source Definition of your import task, specify the name of your TMetric project (respect the letter casing!) to load tasks from instead of Enter your TMetric Project name....
- In the Mapping Definition, for the FolderId field, specify the name of Wrike project within which the task will be executed instead of Enter your Wrike Project name....
- Save the task.
- Specify the schedule on which the integration will run automatically.
- To create Wrike tasks from specific TMetric tasks, configure filters in the task editor.