Use this package to keep your MailChimp subscribers up-to-date with your Google Contacts. Whenever a new Google contact is created or an existing one is updated, the package will create or update the corresponding subscriber in MailChimp.
Note: It does not convert existing Google contacts to MailChimp subscribers, except when an existing Google contact is updated.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Google Apps connection for Source and MailChimp connection for Target.
Specify the MailChimp subscriber list to keep up-to-date with Google Contacts. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click ListId.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create MailChimp subscribers only for specific Google contacts, you can add filter conditions for the source contacts. For this point to the import task, and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.