Use this package if you need to import Salesforce contacts to a Mailchimp subscriber list.
If there is no subscriber with such email in the Mailchimp list, a new subscriber will be created for a contact. If a subscriber with such email is already added to the list, it will be updated with data from Salesforce.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Salesforce connection for Source and Mailchimp connection for Target.
Specify the list to add Mailchimp subscribers to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click Id.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name...". You may need to scroll down the mapping to navigate to this box.
- Scroll down more and click ListId.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name..." again and click Finish.
- If you want to repeatedly update the Mailchimp list with data from Salesforce contacts, you can set up a schedule for the package, on which it will run automatically.
- If you need to load only Salesforce contacts, matching some condition, you can add filter conditions for the source contacts. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.