Use this package if you need to automatically remove MailChimp subscribers from the list when they placed a paid order in Shopify.
If you use a MailChimp list to market your products to people that haven't made a purchase yet, and need to remove subscribers after he or she purchased a product, this package can do this job automatically for you.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Shopify connection for Source and MailChimp connection for Target.
Specify the list to add MailChimp subscribers to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click ListId.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create MailChimp subscribers only for specific new Shopify orders, you can add filter conditions for the source orders. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.