This integration selects new Zendesk tickets and imports them to Asana as tasks.
Note: It does not import pre-existing Zendesk tickets to Asana tasks.
How to Set Up
- Select or create connections: Zendesk connection for Source and Asana connection for Target.
- Specify the ids of the projects and the workspace to assign Asana tasks to:
- Open the import task
- On the Mapping Definition of your import task, specify one or more IDs of projects to assign your tasks to instead of ["Enter your Project Id 1","Enter your Project Id 2",...]. The IDs should be specified as a JSON array: the whole list must be enclosed in Square brackets, the IDs must be enclosed in double quotation marks and separated with commas.
- Specify the ID of your workspace to import tasks to instead of Enter your Workspace Id.
- Save the task.
- Specify the schedule, on which the integration will run automatically.
- To create Asana tasks for specific new Zendesk tickets, configure filters in the task editor.
- You can completely remove mapping for the Projects field if you don't want to assign the imported tasks to projects. Note that tasks are created as Private in this case.