Use this package if you need to automatically create Google Calendar events from new Jira issues.
Note: It does not convert existing Jira issues to Google Calendar events.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Jira connection for Source and G Suite connection for Target.
Specify the name of a calendar to assign the new events to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click CalendarId.
- Enter the required calendar name in the box instead of "Enter your Calendar name...".
- Сlick Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create Google Calendar events only for new Jira issues, matching some condition, you can add filter conditions for the source clients. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.