Use this package if you need to automatically add new Zendesk users to a MailChimp subscriber list.
Note: It does not convert existing Zendesk users to MailChimp subscribers.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Zendesk connection for Source and MailChimp connection for Target.
Specify the list to add MailChimp subscribers to. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click ListId.
- Enter the required list name in the box instead of "Enter your List name..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create MailChimp subscribers only for specific new Zendesk users, you can add filter conditions for the source users. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.