Use this package if you need to automatically create Zendesk tickets from newly placed paid Shopify orders. This helps you to easily followup with your new customers.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: Shopify connection for Source and Zendesk connection for Target.
Specify the subject for the generated tickets. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- Click the Next button twice, and, on the Mapping Definition page, click Subject.
- Enter the subject in the box instead of "Enter your Subject..." and click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how)
- If you need to create Zendesk tickets only for new Shopify orders, matching some other condition, you can add filter conditions for the source orders. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.