Use this package if you need to automatically create Zoho contacts from new MailChimp subscribers in a specified list.
Note: It does not convert existing MailChimp subscribers to Zoho contacts.
To use this package, you need to:
- Select or create connections: MailChimp connection for Source and Zoho connection for Target.
Specify the list to get MailChimp subscribers from. For this:
- Point to the import task, and click Edit.
- In the Filter group enter the name of the required MailChimp list to the rightmost box instead of "Enter your List name...".
- Click Finish.
- Specify the schedule, on which the package will run automatically (See how).
- If you need to create Zoho contacts only for specific new MailChimp subscribers, you can add more filter conditions for the source contacts. For this point to the import task and click Edit, then configure filters as described here.
- If you want to add new Zoho contacts from all MailChimp lists, you can remove the filter by the list name. For this point to the import task, and click Edit, then, in the Filter group click Remove.