This integration selects new Zendesk tickets and imports them to Slack as messages.
Note: It does not import pre-existing Zendesk tickets to Slack messages.
How to Set Up
- Select or create connections: Zendesk connection for Source and Slack connection for Target.
- Provide the necessary information for the integration execution:
- Open the import task.
- On the Mapping Definition of your import task, for the ConversationId field, specify the name of channel where your message will be posted instead of Enter the name of channel....
- Optionally edit the expression for the Text field to configure the message sent for a ticket.
- Save the task.
- Specify the schedule on which the integration will run automatically.
- To create Slack messages from specific new Zendesk tickets, configure filters in the task editor.